The safety and well-being of our guests and team is our top priority
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events. We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from guests such as you.
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and team is always a top priority for us – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit us, knowing you’ll experience the quality you expect from our hotel.
The below precautionary and response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus including implementing:
- Hand sanitizer stations and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- Disinfection station at the entrance of hotel
- Upgraded housekeeping procedures
- Interaction with guests and visitors to guarantee physical distance
- Equipment to protect our team
- Procedures in case there is a suspected or confirmed case among our guests or colleagues
- Mandatory face masks in public spaces
- Medical Assistance available on call in case of emergency
- Covid 19 test available at the hotel by appointment at an aditional charge